Wreaking Havoc: How To Create Fantasy Warriors And Wicked Weapons - 2008 - Impact Book TP - GD
- Usually Dispatched In 48 Hours
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Wreaking Havoc: How To Create Fantasy Warriors And Wicked Weapons - 2008 - Impact Book
Good Condition - Edge wear
Please See Photos For Details
Four top gaming artists share their secrets for creating fantasy battle scenes complete with warriors, a fearsome armory of weaponry and a cast of monstrous creatures that wreak havoc!
Read this book and enter a realm where human warriors coexist with giants, monsters and many other mythical creatures both mundane and magical, all battling for survival.
Four artists who have dared to venture this way before (and won reputations as masters of fantasy illustration) are here to lead you through this wicked world, sharing their fiercest techniques for creating your vilest imaginings. Take up your pen and brush, and follow through 15 step-by-step character demos as well as 39 mini-demos on rendering fearsome armor, swords and other weaponry.
Here's what lies ahead:
• Archetypal Humanoids. Quite an unusual group, containing such diverse beings as humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes and brutish, foul-smelling orcs.
• Exotic Humanoids. Two arms, two legs and a head... the rest is all up to you. Begin your imaginings here with Medusa, Creagal, hateful Lich, nasty trolls and bitter Iraxus.
• Creatures. Dragons, gargoyles, ogres, Venusians and Minotaurs . . . embodiments of pure evil found only in the darkest places.
• Environments. 5 full-spread scenes, from tense to tranquil, feature the native habitats of popular fantasy warriors.
To make your battle scenes believable, this book will arm you with a thorough understanding of line, color, lighting and composition. Then venture forth, if you dare, with strong shapes, fluid lines and an unhinged imagination. Let havoc ensue!